A Pressure Transmitter is a transducer that converts pressure into an analog electrical signal. This SPD2 pressure transmitter is microcomputer digital type which can customize the pressure output via internal parameters. The sensor head use a ceramic piezoresistive pressure element with SUS316.
- This file strain gage on ceramic and stainless steel (SUS316)
- Pressure range from -1 to 250 bar
- DIsplay pressure units: bar, kg/cm2,kpa, mpa, psi mmHg, inHg
- Memory hold maximum value and minumu value function
- 16 bit DAC analog output function
- Protection class NEMA 4/IP 65